Error
  • The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.

Hill Palace

Name of Monument 

Hill Palace, Trippunithura

Features

The residence of the Maharaja of Kochi. The first building was completed around 1850 and the last building in 1950

Name of Village

Thiruvankulam

Name of Taluk

Kanayannur

Total Area of Monument

51.5 acres.

Owner

Department of Archaeology

Notification No.